Giving and Receiving Feedback
Do you know what impact you have when delivering feedback? Learn how to frame feedback constructively and use it to develop individuals and improve performance, motivation and engagement with this Giving and Receiving Feedback course.
This online performance management training course in giving and receiving feedback forms part of our Leadership & Management series and helps delegates understand what impact they have when delivering feedback as well as learning how to frame feedback constructively. This course further facilitates the use of feedback to develop people and improve performance constructively.
Sections of the course include:
1. Why feedback is a gift – Analyse how you feel about giving feedback and identify why feedback is a crucial management skill.
2. How to give constructive feedback – Discover how to frame and deliver constructive feedback effectively to achieve your objectives.
3. Getting feedback – Find out how to take feedback you receive on board to use it to improve your performance.
Our unique Speed-Learning function is now built-in to our performance management training courses, allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite-sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
Cost effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
|Target audience||Team Leaders & Managers|
- Learn how to frame constructive feedbacks
- Use feedbacks to develop and improve staff performance
- Identify constructive and negative feedback, understanding the impact of each
- Learn how to frame feedback constructively and be able to adapt to each individual
- Encourage self-discovery and problem solving
- Learn how to approach receiving feedback in a calm and positive manner
- Language Toolbar - Easily change to any language
- Customisable to follow your brand's identity
- NEW - Edit courses yourself using our editor
- Intuitive navigation and bookmarking
- Accessible close captioned
- Cheat resistant testing
- Engaging, pacey and effective
Watch this video to see how we create engagement with interactivity, humour, and storytelling.
Saving Valuable TimeOur customers are efficient modern organisations who want eLearning to be delivered as fast as possible with full comprehension by learners obtained and recorded. They know that saving even a small amount of time per module can result in major cost savings and that learner engagement is key to effective learning.
Accelerating eLearningOur audience are adult learners with busy lives and a job to do. They don’t want to waste time and we know they will only sustain maximum attention for a limited period. Our pacey interesting and interactive modules engage and challenge learners, providing better retention and understanding, saving people time. We don’t waffle. We do apply the ‘so what?’ test to ensure that everything said or written supports the course outcomes and we use plain English. Our courses use accelerated learning techniques to provide rapid comprehension. This includes allowing learners to experiment with a situation and see the results; using synchronised audio, text, graphics, animation, photographs and games to engage both left and right brain in the process. The learner is presented with a wide variety of interaction types and can use the eBooks for checklists and on the spot access.
Making a lasting impact on learnersOur 4 step process promotes learning, confidence and use of skills in the workplace.
- Step 1 – Establish relevance and benefit to the learner
- Step 2 – Engage the learner throughout the course
- Step 3 – Ensure learning has occurred and provide a certificate of accomplishment
- Step 4 – Provide support materials at point of need to aid memory and application of skills