Do you know what impact you have when delivering feedback? Learn how to frame feedback constructively and use it to develop individuals and improve performance, motivation and engagement with this Giving and Receiving Feedback course.
This online performance management training course in giving and receiving feedback forms part of our Leadership & Management series and helps delegates understand what impact they have when delivering feedback as well as learning how to frame feedback constructively. This course further facilitates the use of feedback to develop people and improve performance constructively.
Sections of the course include:
1. Why feedback is a gift – Analyse how you feel about giving feedback and identify why feedback is a crucial management skill.
2. How to give constructive feedback – Discover how to frame and deliver constructive feedback effectively to achieve your objectives.
3. Getting feedback – Find out how to take feedback you receive on board to use it to improve your performance.
Our unique Speed-Learning function is now built-in to our performance management training courses, allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite-sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
Cost effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
- Learn how to frame constructive feedbacks
- Use feedbacks to develop and improve staff performance
- Identify constructive and negative feedback, understanding the impact of each
- Learn how to frame feedback constructively and be able to adapt to each individual
- Encourage self-discovery and problem solving
- Learn how to approach receiving feedback in a calm and positive manner