Training Course Overview
Our General data protection regulations (GDPR) online course will not only help your employees learn how to comply with its regulations but also understand their responsibilities under the Data Protection Regulation. From HR to Finance, Customer Service to IT, everyone in your business needs to be compliant with GDPR and this GDPR online course helps your business achieve that aim.
This affordable, CPD accredited online course helps ensure staff and those who handle personal data are equipped with the skills and knowledge to comply effectively with regulations.
- 25 minute essentials course for all staff
- 40 minute comprehensive course for those working with data
The flexible training solution trusted by hundreds of organisations to reduce the risk of compliance breaches. Please call us to discuss specific translation requirements, we’ve provided full translations in: German, Estonian, Russian, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish, Danish, Czech, Lithuanian, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese and Japanese.
Course Languages Available
Training eLearning Outcomes
- GDPR’s key terms such as sensitive and personal data as well as data subject, data controller etc.
- Understand the Regulation’s purpose
- Decide what personal and/or sensitive data they handle
- List the principles of the GDPR in short form e.g. specified and lawful purposes
- Link the principles to corporate guidelines and best practice
- Apply the principles to their work or know when to ask for clarification
- Understand the consequences of non-compliance
- Explain the need for personal data protection
- Outline the important highlights of the GDPR
- Identify key terms and definitions related to the GDPR
- Recognise different aspects of personal data including biometric, online and geolocation identifiers
- Describe special category personal data
- Summarise key processing activities
- Identify the UK’s national regulator, the ICO
- Explain how to respond to a subject access request
- Recognise and report possible personal data incidents and breaches
- Describe the consequences of non-compliance
- List actions that will help them stay compliant