General Data Protection Regulation Online Training
Trusted by hundreds of organisations of all sizes to reduce the risk of GDPR compliance breaches.
This affordable, CPD accredited course helps ensure staff members and those who handle personal data are equipped with the skills and knowledge to comply effectively with regulations.
- 20 minute intro version for all staff
- 40 minute comprehensive course for those working with data
NEED IT FAST? Order today and be training your employees in as little as one working day*
- Ready-to-use or instantly customisable using our self-editor function
- Learn on PC, Tablet or Smartphone
- Rapid easy rollout with great customer support
- Enjoyable learner experience with testing and certificate
- eBook Takeaways for reference
- Turnkey Solution (or use with your LMS)
- Over 100 Languages (Automated translation). Please call us to discuss specific translation requirements, we’ve provided full translations in: German, Estonian, Russian, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish, Danish, Czech, Lithuanian, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese and Japanese.
Our unique Speed-Learning function allows learners to accelerate the audio, facilitating a more engaging learning experience.
*One working day setup subject to availability. Please ask your account manager.
OCS, international supplier of services to the facilities sector, wanted a GDPR training solution for 87,000 staff members globally.
“We are delighted with the effectiveness of Engage in Learning’s training solutions. The EIL team have been outstanding in making this possible for us. They have been a highly professional and time responsive partner and provided effective and enjoyable training. The GDPR course is quick and easy to complete and ensures our staff know what they need in order to do their jobs legally. I have no hesitation in recommending them.”
Gordon Headley Group HR Director
|Target audience||All staff/Anyone who works with personal data|
|Duration||20 minutes data protection training awareness module for all staff and 40 minute comprehensive module for those working with data.|
- GDPR’s key terms such as sensitive and personal data as well as data subject, data controller etc.
- Understand the Regulation’s purpose
- Decide what personal and/or sensitive data they handle
- List the principles of the GDPR in short form e.g. specified and lawful purposes
- Link the principles to corporate guidelines and best practice
- Apply the principles to their work or know when to ask for clarification
- Understand the consequences of non-compliance
- Language Toolbar - Easily change to any language
- Customisable to follow your brand's identity
- NEW - Edit courses yourself using our editor
- Intuitive navigation and bookmarking
- Accessible close captioned
- Cheat resistant testing
- Engaging, pacey and effective
Watch this video to see how we create engagement with interactivity, humour, and storytelling.
Saving Valuable TimeOur customers are efficient modern organisations who want eLearning to be delivered as fast as possible with full comprehension by learners obtained and recorded. They know that saving even a small amount of time per module can result in major cost savings and that learner engagement is key to effective learning.
Accelerating eLearningOur audience are adult learners with busy lives and a job to do. They don’t want to waste time and we know they will only sustain maximum attention for a limited period. Our pacey interesting and interactive modules engage and challenge learners, providing better retention and understanding, saving people time. We don’t waffle. We do apply the ‘so what?’ test to ensure that everything said or written supports the course outcomes and we use plain English. Our courses use accelerated learning techniques to provide rapid comprehension. This includes allowing learners to experiment with a situation and see the results; using synchronised audio, text, graphics, animation, photographs and games to engage both left and right brain in the process. The learner is presented with a wide variety of interaction types and can use the eBooks for checklists and on the spot access.
Making a lasting impact on learnersOur 4 step process promotes learning, confidence and use of skills in the workplace.
- Step 1 – Establish relevance and benefit to the learner
- Step 2 – Engage the learner throughout the course
- Step 3 – Ensure learning has occurred and provide a certificate of accomplishment
- Step 4 – Provide support materials at point of need to aid memory and application of skills