Do your employees know how to comply with GDPR?
All employees regardless of their roles need to be aware of their responsibilities under the new General Data Protection Regulations. From HR to Finance, Customer Service to IT everyone in your business needs to be compliant with GDPR.
This affordable, CPD accredited course helps ensure staff members and those who handle personal data are equipped with the skills and knowledge to comply effectively with regulations.
- 20 minute intro version for all staff
- 40 minute comprehensive course for those working with data
The flexible GDPR training solution trusted by hundreds of organisations to reduce the risk of compliance breaches. Please call us to discuss specific translation requirements, we’ve provided full translations in: German, Estonian, Russian, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish, Danish, Czech, Lithuanian, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese and Japanese.
- GDPR’s key terms such as sensitive and personal data as well as data subject, data controller etc.
- Understand the Regulation’s purpose
- Decide what personal and/or sensitive data they handle
- List the principles of the GDPR in short form e.g. specified and lawful purposes
- Link the principles to corporate guidelines and best practice
- Apply the principles to their work or know when to ask for clarification
- Understand the consequences of non-compliance
An international supplier of services to the facilities sector, wanted a GDPR training solution for 87,000 staff members globally.
“We are delighted with the effectiveness of Engage in Learning’s training solutions. The EIL team have been outstanding in making this possible for us. They have been a highly professional and time responsive partner and provided effective and enjoyable training. The GDPR course is quick and easy to complete and ensures our staff know what they need in order to do their jobs legally. I have no hesitation in recommending them.”
Group HR Director