General Data Protection Regulation GDPR Training
General Data Protection Regulation GDPR compliance training course
The General Data Protection Regulation replaces the Data Protection Act as of 25th May, 2018. This CPD accredited GDPR training course helps to ensure GDPR compliance, confidentiality and data privacy and avoid fines and sanctions. Testing on the General Data Protection Regulation and getting a GDPR online training certificate helps ensure all staff members and those who handle personal data are equipped with the skills and knowledge to comply effectively with regulations. This GDPR online training course reduces organisational risk and ensures business compliance is met, including Clause 4.4 of the BS102000 regulation which states:
“The proposal forming part of the contract should demonstrate how the investigative service provider is compliant and the restrictions on activities imposed by legal requirements, such as the Data Protection Act 1998 , the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000 [4, 5], the Criminal Procedure and Investigations Act  and the Bribery Act ”.
Clause 4.4 will be amended to include GDPR for 2018 and all companies applying for BS102000 will need to comply.
- Speed-Learning function equipped for faster compliance
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
|Target audience||All staff/Anyone who works with personal data|
|Duration||20 minutes awareness module for all staff and 40 minute comprehensive module for those working with data.|
- GDPR’s key terms such as sensitive and personal data as well as data subject, data controller etc.
- Understand the Regulation’s purpose
- Decide what personal and/or sensitive data they handle
- List the principles of the GDPR in short form e.g. specified and lawful purposes
- Link the principles to corporate guidelines and best practice
- Apply the principles to their work or know when to ask for clarification
- Understand the consequences of non-compliance
- Language Toolbar - Easily change to any language
- Customisable to follow your brand's identity
- NEW - Edit courses yourself using our editor
- Intuitive navigation and bookmarking
- Accessible close captioned
- Cheat resistant testing
- Engaging, pacey and effective
Watch this video to see how we create engagement with interactivity, humour, and storytelling.
Saving Valuable TimeOur customers are efficient modern organisations who want eLearning to be delivered as fast as possible with full comprehension by learners obtained and recorded. They know that saving even a small amount of time per module can result in major cost savings and that learner engagement is key to effective learning.
Accelerating eLearningOur audience are adult learners with busy lives and a job to do. They don’t want to waste time and we know they will only sustain maximum attention for a limited period. Our pacey interesting and interactive modules engage and challenge learners, providing better retention and understanding, saving people time. We don’t waffle. We do apply the ‘so what?’ test to ensure that everything said or written supports the course outcomes and we use plain English. Our courses use accelerated learning techniques to provide rapid comprehension. This includes allowing learners to experiment with a situation and see the results; using synchronised audio, text, graphics, animation, photographs and games to engage both left and right brain in the process. The learner is presented with a wide variety of interaction types and can use the eBooks for checklists and on the spot access.
Making a lasting impact on learnersOur 4 step process promotes learning, confidence and use of skills in the workplace.
- Step 1 – Establish relevance and benefit to the learner
- Step 2 – Engage the learner throughout the course
- Step 3 – Ensure learning has occurred and provide a certificate of accomplishment
- Step 4 – Provide support materials at point of need to aid memory and application of skills