Finance for non-financial managers and professionals for optimised business skills
Whether you are managing a team, department or division in a small or large organisation, it is vital to the success of your business that managers make the most of the financial resources available to them. In fact, there is an increasingly greater need to understand financial information, particularly the balance sheet, profit and loss account and cash flow statement as companies strive to enhance their shareholder value. Decisions made without properly understanding the financial implications may lead to reduced profits or losses and a reduction in shareholder value.
This Finance for Non-Financial Managers and Professionals course is aimed at providing managers with all the skills required to excel financially and, in turn, managerially. To raise the level of financial awareness of delegates and enable them to use the financial information provided to make better short and long-term decisions in managing their businesses.
Our Speed-Learning function is now built-in allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
Cost effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
- Learn how to understand and use key financial statements:
- Profit and Loss statement, Balance Sheets and Cash Flow Forecasts
- Learn how to develop a professional business plan
- Explore budgeting and forecasting techniques that will improve your planning, control and decision-making
- Explore how to use key performance indicators (KPIs) effectively
- Explore how to apply important investment- appraisal techniques