Finance For Non Financial Managers Online Course Course Overview
Finance for non-financial managers and professionals for optimised business skills
Whether you are managing a team, department or division in a small or large organisation, it is vital to the success of your business that managers make the most of the financial resources available to them. In fact, there is an increasingly greater need to understand financial information, particularly the balance sheet, profit and loss account and cash flow statement as companies strive to enhance their shareholder value. Decisions made without properly understanding the financial implications may lead to reduced profits or losses and a reduction in shareholder value.
This Finance for Non-Financial Managers and Professionals course is aimed at providing managers with all the skills required to excel financially and, in turn, managerially. To raise the level of financial awareness of delegates and enable them to use the financial information provided to make better short and long-term decisions in managing their businesses.
Finance For Non Financial Managers Online Course eLearning Outcomes
- Learn how to understand and use key financial statements:
- Profit and Loss statement, Balance Sheets and Cash Flow Forecasts
- Learn how to develop a professional business plan
- Explore budgeting and forecasting techniques that will improve your planning, control and decision-making
- Explore how to use key performance indicators (KPIs) effectively
- Explore how to apply important investment- appraisal techniques