Finance for Non-Financial Professionals
Finance for non-financial managers and professionals for optimised business skills
Whether you are managing a team, department or division in a small or large organisation, it is vital to the success of your business that managers make the most of the financial resources available to them. In fact, there is an increasingly greater need to understand financial information, particularly the balance sheet, profit and loss account and cash flow statement as companies strive to enhance their shareholder value. Decisions made without properly understanding the financial implications may lead to reduced profits or losses and a reduction in shareholder value.
This Finance for Non-Financial Managers and Professionals course is aimed at providing managers with all the skills required to excel financially and, in turn, managerially. To raise the level of financial awareness of delegates and enable them to use the financial information provided to make better short and long-term decisions in managing their businesses.
Our Speed-Learning function is now built-in allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
Cost effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
|Target audience||Professionals, team leaders, managers, consultants and analysts|
- Learn how to understand and use key financial statements:
- Profit and Loss statement, Balance Sheets and Cash Flow Forecasts
- Learn how to develop a professional business plan
- Explore budgeting and forecasting techniques that will improve your planning, control and decision-making
- Explore how to use key performance indicators (KPIs) effectively
- Explore how to apply important investment- appraisal techniques
- Language Toolbar - Easily change to any language
- Customisable to follow your brand's identity
- NEW - Edit courses yourself using our editor
- Intuitive navigation and bookmarking
- Accessible close captioned
- Cheat resistant testing
- Engaging, pacey and effective
Watch this video to see how we create engagement with interactivity, humour, and storytelling.
Saving Valuable TimeOur customers are efficient modern organisations who want eLearning to be delivered as fast as possible with full comprehension by learners obtained and recorded. They know that saving even a small amount of time per module can result in major cost savings and that learner engagement is key to effective learning.
Accelerating eLearningOur audience are adult learners with busy lives and a job to do. They don’t want to waste time and we know they will only sustain maximum attention for a limited period. Our pacey interesting and interactive modules engage and challenge learners, providing better retention and understanding, saving people time. We don’t waffle. We do apply the ‘so what?’ test to ensure that everything said or written supports the course outcomes and we use plain English. Our courses use accelerated learning techniques to provide rapid comprehension. This includes allowing learners to experiment with a situation and see the results; using synchronised audio, text, graphics, animation, photographs and games to engage both left and right brain in the process. The learner is presented with a wide variety of interaction types and can use the eBooks for checklists and on the spot access.
Making a lasting impact on learnersOur 4 step process promotes learning, confidence and use of skills in the workplace.
- Step 1 – Establish relevance and benefit to the learner
- Step 2 – Engage the learner throughout the course
- Step 3 – Ensure learning has occurred and provide a certificate of accomplishment
- Step 4 – Provide support materials at point of need to aid memory and application of skills