Are you able to spot what your customers need and want? Discover how to ask skillful questions to draw them out, listen actively and tune into your customer by reading their body language and interpreting the meaning behind the words they say.
- Identify the key skills required to understand the needs of your customers
- Learn how to listen actively to the customer
- Identify the barriers to effective listening and plan how to break them down
- Practice effective questioning techniques to tune into specific needs
- Understand how to interpret body language and tone to drill down to the customer’s real message