An effective email management system is vital to the day-to-day productivity of any organisation. This course will help you to improve the organisation and productivity of your staff by optimising their use of Microsoft Outlook.
This CPD Certified Microsoft Outlook training course forms part of our IT & Project Management series and is suitable for both employees and employers to help maximise day-to-day productivity in any organisation. Delegates are equipped with the knowledge and the skills necessary to compose and send high-quality emails, search for and locate emails in an instant, and quickly review core material from past emails. As the Outlook training progresses, learners are able to automate email management and presentation as well as manage appointments, meetings, notes and tasks efficiently.
At the end of this Outlook training, delegates have a good working knowledge of Outlook and are able to manage and improve email communications, enhance group planning, scheduling of meetings, and store, search and locate all the company information needed in one place.
Our unique Speed-Learning function is now built-in allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite-sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
Cost effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
|Target audience||All office workers|
- Compose and send high quality emails.
- Find desired emails in an instant, and quickly review core material from past emails.
- Automate email management and presentation.
- Manage appointments, meetings, notes and tasks efficiently.
- Language Toolbar - Easily change to any language
- Customisable to follow your brand's identity
- NEW - Edit courses yourself using our editor
- Intuitive navigation and bookmarking
- Accessible close captioned
- Cheat resistant testing
- Engaging, pacey and effective
Watch this video to see how we create engagement with interactivity, humour, and storytelling.
Saving Valuable TimeOur customers are efficient modern organisations who want eLearning to be delivered as fast as possible with full comprehension by learners obtained and recorded. They know that saving even a small amount of time per module can result in major cost savings and that learner engagement is key to effective learning.
Accelerating eLearningOur audience are adult learners with busy lives and a job to do. They don’t want to waste time and we know they will only sustain maximum attention for a limited period. Our pacey interesting and interactive modules engage and challenge learners, providing better retention and understanding, saving people time. We don’t waffle. We do apply the ‘so what?’ test to ensure that everything said or written supports the course outcomes and we use plain English. Our courses use accelerated learning techniques to provide rapid comprehension. This includes allowing learners to experiment with a situation and see the results; using synchronised audio, text, graphics, animation, photographs and games to engage both left and right brain in the process. The learner is presented with a wide variety of interaction types and can use the eBooks for checklists and on the spot access.
Making a lasting impact on learnersOur 4 step process promotes learning, confidence and use of skills in the workplace.
- Step 1 – Establish relevance and benefit to the learner
- Step 2 – Engage the learner throughout the course
- Step 3 – Ensure learning has occurred and provide a certificate of accomplishment
- Step 4 – Provide support materials at point of need to aid memory and application of skills