A must for organisations wishing to reduce email overload and improve productivity.
SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH EMAIL PRODUCTIVITY TRAINING!
Engage in Learning are pleased to be able to offer this Effective Email course – from email experts Emailogic – which covers everything you need to know about how to transform your use of email. People who complete this course save an average of 31 minutes a day on email and improve the clarity of their communication.
This course is also proven to reduces stress and increase productivity throughout the organisation.
- Write clear and effective emails that get the results you want – fast
- Reduce unnecessary copies which create email overload
- Use powerful subject lines for better clarity and response
- Avoid the pitfalls of cross-cultural communication
- Learn why never to send angry emails – or reply to them
Use our calculator to see what 31 minutes saving per person per day means for you:
Complete the form to arrange a free webinar presentation of this award-winning email course.
Our unique Speed-Learning function is now also built-in allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners.
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
- Clarify the nature of email, its strengths, weaknesses and why it causes the issues it does
- Learn how our mnemonic IMPACT will help you write clear and effective emails that can be easily understood and acted on
- Explore how powerful subject lines can work for you and your colleagues
- Learn how to reduce everyone’s email overload
- Avoid the major some of the pitfalls that cause problems with email
- Gain techniques to help you get back control of your email