Effective Email Course Overview
SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH EMAIL PRODUCTIVITY TRAINING!
Have you ever sent an email to the wrong person? Or received an email which has a subject line that doesn’t make sense? We know that email is one of the main causes of stress and lack of productivity in the workplace. Email overload causes stress, reduces the effectiveness of networks and causes people to be less focused yet the volume of business email grows year on year.
Email alerts cause disruption yet 91% of email users are alerted each time an email arrives.
This email course is a must for organisations wishing to reduce email overload and improve productivity. Engage in Learning are pleased to be able to offer this Effective Email course – from email experts Emailogic – which covers everything you need to know about how to transform your use of email. People who complete this course save an average of 31 minutes a day on email and improve the clarity of their communication.
This course is also proven to reduces stress and increase productivity throughout the organisation.
- Write clear and effective emails that get the results you want – fast
- Reduce unnecessary copies which create email overload
- Use powerful subject lines for better clarity and response
- Avoid the pitfalls of cross-cultural communication
- Learn why never to send angry emails – or reply to them
Use our calculator to see what 31 minutes saving per person per day means for you:
Complete the form to arrange a free webinar presentation of this award-winning email course.
Effective Email eLearning Outcomes
- Clarify the nature of email, its strengths, weaknesses and why it causes the issues it does
- Learn how our mnemonic IMPACT will help you write clear and effective emails that can be easily understood and acted on
- Explore how powerful subject lines can work for you and your colleagues
- Learn how to reduce everyone’s email overload
- Avoid the major some of the pitfalls that cause problems with email
- Gain techniques to help you get back control of your email