Effective Email – from Emailogic
A must for organisations wishing to reduce email overload and improve productivity.
SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH EMAIL PRODUCTIVITY TRAINING!
Engage in Learning are pleased to be able to offer this Effective Email course – from email experts Emailogic – covers everything you need to know about how to transform your use of email. People who complete this course save an average of 31 minutes a day on email and improve the clarity of their communication.
This course is also proven to reduces stress and increase productivity throughout the organisation.
- Write clear and effective emails that get the results you want – fast
- Reduce unnecessary copies which create email overload
- Use powerful subject lines for better clarity and response
- Avoid the pitfalls of cross-cultural communication
- Learn why never to send angry emails – or reply to them
Use our calculator to see what 31 minutes saving per person per day means for you:
Complete the form to arrange a free webinar presentation of this award-winning email course.
Our unique Speed-Learning function is now also built-in allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners.
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
|Target audience||Professionals who use Email|
- Clarify the nature of email, its strengths, weaknesses and why it causes the issues it does
- Learn how our mnemonic IMPACT will help you write clear and effective emails that can be easily understood and acted on
- Explore how powerful subject lines can work for you and your colleagues
- Learn how to reduce everyone’s email overload
- Avoid the major some of the pitfalls that cause problems with email
- Gain techniques to help you get back control of your email
- Language Toolbar - Easily change to any language
- Customisable to follow your brand's identity
- NEW - Edit courses yourself using our editor
- Intuitive navigation and bookmarking
- Accessible close captioned
- Cheat resistant testing
- Engaging, pacey and effective
Watch this video to see how we create engagement with interactivity, humour, and storytelling.
Saving Valuable TimeOur customers are efficient modern organisations who want eLearning to be delivered as fast as possible with full comprehension by learners obtained and recorded. They know that saving even a small amount of time per module can result in major cost savings and that learner engagement is key to effective learning.
Accelerating eLearningOur audience are adult learners with busy lives and a job to do. They don’t want to waste time and we know they will only sustain maximum attention for a limited period. Our pacey interesting and interactive modules engage and challenge learners, providing better retention and understanding, saving people time. We don’t waffle. We do apply the ‘so what?’ test to ensure that everything said or written supports the course outcomes and we use plain English. Our courses use accelerated learning techniques to provide rapid comprehension. This includes allowing learners to experiment with a situation and see the results; using synchronised audio, text, graphics, animation, photographs and games to engage both left and right brain in the process. The learner is presented with a wide variety of interaction types and can use the eBooks for checklists and on the spot access.
Making a lasting impact on learnersOur 4 step process promotes learning, confidence and use of skills in the workplace.
- Step 1 – Establish relevance and benefit to the learner
- Step 2 – Engage the learner throughout the course
- Step 3 – Ensure learning has occurred and provide a certificate of accomplishment
- Step 4 – Provide support materials at point of need to aid memory and application of skills