As an employer you are legally required to provide Display Screen Equipment training to all staff and anyone else who uses desktop or laptop computers and even hand-held devices. Our RoSPA approved online DSE course is interactive and engaging and provides a rapid solution that will help you meet your legal requirements and provide help to employees in avoiding the health issues related to working with DSE.
The engaging course includes a downloadable eBook with memory aids and risk assessments for the employee to keep. Optionally you can combine this with our online risk assessment so you have a record of both learning and compliance.
For anyone who is going to train or carry out risk assessments for other people in your organisation RoSPA advise they would require additional face-to-face training before doing so. Our friendly helpful team can advise on the best solution for you so call us today.
- Setting up a workstation and working position to avoid risk of injury
- Avoiding aches, pains and fatigue when working with DSE
- Adopting a good posture and maintaining neutral wrist and arm position
- Setting up and working safely with laptop computers
- Using mobile technology safely
- Tips for employees who “Hot-Desk”
- DSE assessments when working at home