Display Screen Equipment (DSE)
A fast and effective way to fulfil your health and safety responsibilities
Every business has a responsibility to provide a duty of care to employees, Health and Safety (DSE) regulations require employees to provide DSE risk assessments and to ensure controls are in place. Neglecting these responsibilities can lead to a variety of physical and mental health complications for employees and can result in significant working days lost on a yearly basis at considerable cost to both business and the economy. Around three-quarters of businesses in the UK fail to comply with DSE regulations resulting in acute and chronic health complications for employees, reduced productivity and increased costs.
This course is ready-to-use or customisable, multilingual and mobile friendly, helping to ensure that business compliance is maintained and employees are protected from DSE related disorders or complications.
Comply Faster: cost effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
|Target audience||Business owners, manager, HR professionals and employees who use display screen equipment|
- Set up a workstation and working position to avoid risk of injury
- Work to avoid aches, pains and fatigue when working with DSE
- Adopt a good posture and maintain neutral wrist and arm position
- Set up a laptop correctly
- Use mobile technology safely
- Language Toolbar - Easily change to any language
- Customisable to follow your brand's identity
- NEW - Edit courses yourself using our editor
- Intuitive navigation and bookmarking
- Accessible close captioned
- Cheat resistant testing
- Engaging, pacey and effective
Watch this video to see how we create engagement with interactivity, humour, and storytelling.
Saving Valuable TimeOur customers are efficient modern organisations who want eLearning to be delivered as fast as possible with full comprehension by learners obtained and recorded. They know that saving even a small amount of time per module can result in major cost savings and that learner engagement is key to effective learning.
Accelerating eLearningOur audience are adult learners with busy lives and a job to do. They don’t want to waste time and we know they will only sustain maximum attention for a limited period. Our pacey interesting and interactive modules engage and challenge learners, providing better retention and understanding, saving people time. We don’t waffle. We do apply the ‘so what?’ test to ensure that everything said or written supports the course outcomes and we use plain English. Our courses use accelerated learning techniques to provide rapid comprehension. This includes allowing learners to experiment with a situation and see the results; using synchronised audio, text, graphics, animation, photographs and games to engage both left and right brain in the process. The learner is presented with a wide variety of interaction types and can use the eBooks for checklists and on the spot access.
Making a lasting impact on learnersOur 4 step process promotes learning, confidence and use of skills in the workplace.
- Step 1 – Establish relevance and benefit to the learner
- Step 2 – Engage the learner throughout the course
- Step 3 – Ensure learning has occurred and provide a certificate of accomplishment
- Step 4 – Provide support materials at point of need to aid memory and application of skills