Decision Making: Options to Implementation Course Overview
Evaluating options requires an analytic approach. This course will help you to develop useful and consistent criteria for your evaluation process.
- Are you able to evaluate decisions using consistent criteria?
- Can you help a group reach consensus?
- Can you put together a realistic implementation plan and communicate it to stakeholders?
You will see how to systematically examine arguments for and against particular options and how to help your team reach a consensus.
This online course forms part of our Leadership & Management series and helps delegates develop the influencing skills that can open doors to increased sales and successful interactions with influential groups of people. Learn how to get your opinions heard and your ideas to relevant stakeholders in ways that not coercive, threatening or manipulative. Training is delivered on the premise that delegates must view influencing as a process, not an action, and that they must be others-focused not self-focused. By the end of the course, learners are able to generate SMART influencing goals with win/win outcomes as well as being able to identify and select from different approaches to getting your ideas across according to the circumstances and the others involved.
Decision Making: Options to Implementation eLearning Outcomes
- Effective ways of communicating performance expectation
- Learn how to ensure that set objectives are understood
- Understand the importance of setting clear expectations to manage performance effectively
- Describe the specific outcomes you seek to achieve during an expectation/objective setting meeting
- Understand the benefits to the manager and employee of following the process
- Understand the benefits to manager and employee of following the process
- Implement the process, ensuring understanding is clear throughout