According to research, 1 happy customer would tell 8 others whereas 1 dissatisfied customer would tell 22 others. Excellent customer service is a crucial aspect of any organisation.
Eight highly interactive and engaging eLearning courses which will introduce the learner to the fundamentals of good customer service, exploring customer needs, matching their needs and coping with challenging situations. It also covers the sales sequence and how to deal with angry customers.
Other benefits of these courses are:
- Video case studies and multiple choice questions ensure the learner sees the impact of excellent customer service on their teams as well as on their own individual growth and performance.
- Each course is accompanied by a downloadable eBook
On completing the pathway, learners will:
- Learn the difference between good and outstanding customer service
- Link the features and benefits of your product or service to the customer’s needs
- Understand how to create a professional and friendly first impression
- Learn how to handle objections positively and professionally
- Appreciate how important it is to really listen to the customer