Get your performance reviews off to a good start and finish on a positive note.
Find out how to raise and handle performance issues constructively, including how and when to praise and recognise good performance conducting performance reviews with staff members.
Stepping into a leadership role for the first time can be daunting. Our courses equip new leaders and managers with the knowledge and understanding to form and build high performing teams.
This online managing performance course forms part of our Leadership & Management series and helps managers review the effectiveness of staff performance in terms of mutual goals and priorities. This course helps to ensure that the review process is treated as an integral aspect of the business infrastructure that can be tied directly to the company’s overall productivity and success. So it is vital that managers conducting performance reviews are able to evaluate general performance and measure progress efficiently and fairly. Delegates are encouraged to develop well-structured performance reviews that provide positive acknowledgment and necessary coaching and feedback as well as confidently and productively addressing areas that are in need of improvement. Learners are also encouraged to identify plans for professional development and training that will further support career progression of staff members.
Our unique Speed-Learning function is now built-in allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite-sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
Cost effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
- Learn how to handle performance review professionally and in a constructive manner
- Learn how to reward employees
- Learn how how to recognise employee effort
- Understand the purpose of a formal performance review and your role as the reviewer
- Launch performance reviews on a positive note
- Manage the structure and flow of reviews throughout and avoid common review pitfalls
- Praise and recognise performance effectively
- Bring reviews to a constructive close