Communicating to Influence
Communicating to Influence involves more than listening and questioning. It requires you to understand other people’s body language, build rapport and trust with others as well as communicating your message clearly.
In today’s competitive and project-oriented work environment, strong business communication skills are essential for both individual and organisational success. This communicating to influence course strengthens the ability of delegates to pitch influential content face-to-face or virtually. This can determine how they are perceived, trusted and able to command a positive influence, whether presenting one-to-one or to an audience.
Delegates are equipped with the communication skills necessary to analyse how people communicate, both verbally and through body language, and how to use their own body language to communicate their message effectively. Delegates can also identify the thinking patterns of individuals to frame an idea and communicate it in ways that best suit their audience.
Succesful completion of this course helps communication that appeals to individual and group values and helps develop the ability to deliver a meaningful message that has maximum impact and influence. These skills help ensure that you engage and retain your audience and allows you to build the bridge between your content and them.
Our unique Speed-Learning function is now built-in allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite-sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
Cost effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
|Target audience||Business Leaders|
- Learn how to build rapport and trust with stakeholders
- Learn how to analyse how people prefer to think and communicate
- Learn how to understand and read other people’s body language
- Learn how to use your body language to communicate your message
- Identify and use the thinking patterns of individuals to frame an idea and communicate
- Interpret and control body language to augment communication
- Identify an individual’s false realities and challenge positively
- Understand the conditions for trust and use trust principles to build trust with individuals
- Analyse an individual’s values and priorities including: openness, security, creativity, listening
- Use communication techniques and content to appeal to an individual’s values
- Language Toolbar - Easily change to any language
- Customisable to follow your brand's identity
- NEW - Edit courses yourself using our editor
- Intuitive navigation and bookmarking
- Accessible close captioned
- Cheat resistant testing
- Engaging, pacey and effective
Watch this video to see how we create engagement with interactivity, humour, and storytelling.
Saving Valuable TimeOur customers are efficient modern organisations who want eLearning to be delivered as fast as possible with full comprehension by learners obtained and recorded. They know that saving even a small amount of time per module can result in major cost savings and that learner engagement is key to effective learning.
Accelerating eLearningOur audience are adult learners with busy lives and a job to do. They don’t want to waste time and we know they will only sustain maximum attention for a limited period. Our pacey interesting and interactive modules engage and challenge learners, providing better retention and understanding, saving people time. We don’t waffle. We do apply the ‘so what?’ test to ensure that everything said or written supports the course outcomes and we use plain English. Our courses use accelerated learning techniques to provide rapid comprehension. This includes allowing learners to experiment with a situation and see the results; using synchronised audio, text, graphics, animation, photographs and games to engage both left and right brain in the process. The learner is presented with a wide variety of interaction types and can use the eBooks for checklists and on the spot access.
Making a lasting impact on learnersOur 4 step process promotes learning, confidence and use of skills in the workplace.
- Step 1 – Establish relevance and benefit to the learner
- Step 2 – Engage the learner throughout the course
- Step 3 – Ensure learning has occurred and provide a certificate of accomplishment
- Step 4 – Provide support materials at point of need to aid memory and application of skills