An interactive and engaging online course on communicating to influence for employees.
This course covers
- how to build rapport and trust with stakeholders
- how to analyse how people prefer to think and communicate
- how to understand and read other people’s body language
- how to use your body language to communicate your message
- the thinking patterns of individuals to frame an idea and communicate
- control body language to augment communication
- an individual’s false realities and challenge positively
- the conditions for trust and use trust principles to build trust with individuals
- an individual’s values and priorities including: openness, security, creativity, listening
- communication techniques and content to appeal to an individual’s values
How it works
Communicating to Influence involves more than listening and questioning. It requires you to understand other people’s body language, build rapport and trust with others as well as communicating your message clearly.
In today’s competitive and project-oriented work environment, strong business communication skills are essential for both individual and organisational success. This communicating to influence course strengthens the ability of delegates to pitch influential content face-to-face or virtually. This can determine how they are perceived, trusted and able to command a positive influence, whether presenting one-to-one or to an audience.
Successful completion of this course helps communication that appeals to individual and group values and helps develop the ability to deliver a meaningful message that has maximum impact and influence. These skills help ensure that you engage and retain your audience and allows you to build the bridge between your content and them.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training