Online coaching course Pathway Overview
This series of online coaching courses progressively develops all the skills learners need to become effective workplace coaches.
Based on thought provoking and challenging video scenarios across a range of work environments and centred around the popular GROW coaching module, these courses engage learners and build skills and confidence in the topic. A powerful array of takeaway reference materials and planning tools helps learners put the skills into practice.
Providing executive coaching training with the Coaching Pathway is a great way to encourage a culture where managers and experienced staff members motivate and inspire those less skilled or newer in their roles.
Each course – which looks at the role of a coach in the workplace – takes between 20 and 35 minutes to complete and is made up of byte sized interactive modules which can be left and returned to as often as desired, allowing learners to study for as short or long a time as suits them.
Our unique set of in course features allow each learner to tailor the course to suit their preferences including controlling the speed of delivery and the colours and contrast to create a relaxing learning environment.
If you want, you can edit the courses to include your organisations examples or suggestions on when or who to coach.
The Coaching Pathway is a series of 4 inter-linked courses:
- Coaching Skills – Learn the difference between a learner-centred and a coach-centred approach? Do you know how to balance them during a coaching session? Learn when to ‘tell’ and when and how to help learners work out their own solutions using a careful mix of communication techniques.
- Leader as Coach – Discover how to create the conditions for successful coaching and effectively plan a coaching project. Choose an appropriate coaching style to suit you and your colleagues.
- Using the GROW Model to Coach 1 – Establish good coaching goals with the person you’re coaching, analyse their situation objectively, develop a set of realistic options and help them commit to an action plan.
- Using the GROW Model to Coach 2- Maintain momentum throughout a coaching project. Explore how to help the person you’re coaching through the coaching process including overcoming their limiting beliefs and acknowledging their successes.
Over 1.5 hours of eLearning including:
- Video case studies
- Personal development plan
- Downloadable learning resources such as wallplanners, infographics and eBooks