Coaching is one of the most effective ways of improving people’s skills, understanding and enthusiasm so they give their best performance. Here we position coaching as a crucial leadership and motivation skill.
The Coaching Pathway is a series of 4 inter-linked course which will guide the learner through the:
- Leader as Coach – Discover how to create the conditions for successful coaching and effectively plan a coaching project. Choose an appropriate coaching style to suit you and your colleagues.
- Coaching Skills – Learn the difference between a learner-centred and a coach-centred approach? Do you know how to balance them during a coaching session? Learn when to ‘tell’ and when and how to help learners work out their own solutions using a careful mix of communication techniques.
Using the GROW Model to Coach 1 – See how to use the GROW model to establish good coaching goals with the person you’re coaching, analyse their situation objectively, develop a set of realistic options and help them commit to an action plan.
Using the GROW Model to Coach 2- See how to use the GROW model to maintain momentum throughout a coaching project. Explore how to help the person you’re coaching through the coaching process including overcoming their limiting beliefs and acknowledging their successes..
Over 1.5 hours of eLearning including:
- Video case studies
- Personal development plan
- Downloadable learning resources such as wallplanners, infographics and eBooks
On completing the pathway, learners will:
- Learn how to develop a high performance workforce
- Understand the key concepts of performance management
- Understand the role performance management plays in motivation, engagement and high performance
- Match the cycle to individual and organisational goals to improve customer service and satisfaction ratings
- Discover how to communicate effectively with your teams
- Be able to define acceptable standards of performance for a job and align performance objective accordingly
- Prepare for and conduct a performance review
- Learn strategies to improve poor performance