An interactive and engaging online course on asbestos awareness for employees.
This course covers
- what asbestos is and what it does
- the legal responsibilities of employers and employees
- the risk of exposure by being aware of where it’s commonly found and what it looks like
- what to do in event of accidental exposure
How it works
Asbestos is an incredibly hazardous substance that causes serious ill-health to anyone who comes into contact with it. Therefore, all workers and managers must have an awareness of the correct health and safety procedures to follow.
Interactive and dynamic, this RoSPA approved eLearning course clearly outlines why asbestos is dangerous, how to identify it and how to work safely using good working practices and appropriate PPE.
* This eLearning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training