Are you and your staff able to keep a cool, professional head when dealing with an angry customer? Study online and learn the skills necessary that make the difference between a customer who feels satisfied with the resolution and one who never wants to use your business again.
This CPD Certified course on dealing with angry customers forms part of our Leadership & Management and our Customer Services series and allows delegates to learn strategies necessary to defuse anger as they work on resolving the issue and build an adult-adult, problem-solving approach – often in an emotionally charged situation.
Customers get rude or angry for a variety of reasons, some justified and some not, and express their frustration by aiming their grievances at staff members. To allow staff members to become effective at dealing with angry customers, this course helps to shape the way staff members respond which can make the difference between a customer who feels satisfied with the resolution and one who never wants to use your business again.
To allow staff members to become effective at dealing with angry customers, this course highlights the importance of the need to understand the viewpoint from both sides. Also, that the angry customer is expressing their concerns about the company and not about them as an individual. How your staff respond can make the difference between a customer who feels satisfied with the resolution and one who never wants to use your business again.
Our unique Speed-Learning function is now built-in allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite-sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
Cost effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
|Target audience||Anyone working in a customer facing role|
- Understand how adult-adult interactions aid problem resolution
- Understand how to avoid parent/child responses by guiding the relationship through a positive process to achieve resolution
- Be able to avoid an emotional response and remain calm in challenging situations
- Ensure the complaint is followed up thoroughly to complete resolution
- Language Toolbar - Easily change to any language
- Customisable to follow your brand's identity
- NEW - Edit courses yourself using our editor
- Intuitive navigation and bookmarking
- Accessible close captioned
- Cheat resistant testing
- Engaging, pacey and effective
Watch this video to see how we create engagement with interactivity, humour, and storytelling.
Saving Valuable TimeOur customers are efficient modern organisations who want eLearning to be delivered as fast as possible with full comprehension by learners obtained and recorded. They know that saving even a small amount of time per module can result in major cost savings and that learner engagement is key to effective learning.
Accelerating eLearningOur audience are adult learners with busy lives and a job to do. They don’t want to waste time and we know they will only sustain maximum attention for a limited period. Our pacey interesting and interactive modules engage and challenge learners, providing better retention and understanding, saving people time. We don’t waffle. We do apply the ‘so what?’ test to ensure that everything said or written supports the course outcomes and we use plain English. Our courses use accelerated learning techniques to provide rapid comprehension. This includes allowing learners to experiment with a situation and see the results; using synchronised audio, text, graphics, animation, photographs and games to engage both left and right brain in the process. The learner is presented with a wide variety of interaction types and can use the eBooks for checklists and on the spot access.
Making a lasting impact on learnersOur 4 step process promotes learning, confidence and use of skills in the workplace.
- Step 1 – Establish relevance and benefit to the learner
- Step 2 – Engage the learner throughout the course
- Step 3 – Ensure learning has occurred and provide a certificate of accomplishment
- Step 4 – Provide support materials at point of need to aid memory and application of skills