- Preparation: Learn how to define your Project
- Planning: Learn how to develop a project schedule
- Performance: Learn how to manage your team and the project effectively
- Closure: Understand how to 'close' a project
- Identify key stakeholders and project teams
- Identify resources and assign tasks; understand how to manage human elements and uncertainty
- Team management skills; directing and controlling project work; soft skills such as leadership, communication, negotiation and team influence.
- Capture lessons learned and, ultimately, measure the return on investment.
- Language Toolbar - Easily change to any language
- Customisable to follow your brand's identity
- NEW - Edit courses yourself using our editor
- Intuitive navigation and bookmarking
- Accessible close captioned
- Cheat resistant testing
- Engaging, pacey and effective