Today’s professional environment is a complex web of constrained resources, tight deadlines, lightning-fast developments and ambitious targets. Effective project management skills ensure organisational needs are met and results are delivered within this framework.
This CPD Certified online project management course forms part of our IT & Project Management series and helps delegates ensure that projects are well informed, efficient, flexible and effective, whilst also yielding the desired result which is extremely important to any business. Projects are how organisations make things happen and they create targeted organisational changes that improve services to customers and increase operational effectiveness, amongst many other benefits.
This course takes you through the strategic processes of the project management life cycle from conception to completion, while defining scope through to the evaluation stage. Throughout the project management course, delegates learn how to define their project, develop an effective project schedule and how to manage the project effectively through to the closure stage. It also equips learners with the knowledge to identify key stakeholders and project teams as well as the team management skills necessary to direct and control the project work such as leadership, communication, negotiation and team influence techniques.
Our unique Speed-Learning function is now built-in allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
Cost effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
|Target audience||Individuals who are new to managing projects, mid-level experienced project managers or experienced practitioners.|
- Preparation: Learn how to define your Project
- Planning: Learn how to develop a project schedule
- Performance: Learn how to manage your team and the project effectively
- Closure: Understand how to ‘close’ a project
- Identify key stakeholders and project teams
- Identify resources and assign tasks; understand how to manage human elements and uncertainty
- Team management skills; directing and controlling project work; soft skills such as leadership, communication, negotiation and team influence.
- Capture lessons learned and, ultimately, measure the return on investment.
- Language Toolbar - Easily change to any language
- Customisable to follow your brand's identity
- NEW - Edit courses yourself using our editor
- Intuitive navigation and bookmarking
- Accessible close captioned
- Cheat resistant testing
- Engaging, pacey and effective
Watch this video to see how we create engagement with interactivity, humour, and storytelling.
Saving Valuable TimeOur customers are efficient modern organisations who want eLearning to be delivered as fast as possible with full comprehension by learners obtained and recorded. They know that saving even a small amount of time per module can result in major cost savings and that learner engagement is key to effective learning.
Accelerating eLearningOur audience are adult learners with busy lives and a job to do. They don’t want to waste time and we know they will only sustain maximum attention for a limited period. Our pacey interesting and interactive modules engage and challenge learners, providing better retention and understanding, saving people time. We don’t waffle. We do apply the ‘so what?’ test to ensure that everything said or written supports the course outcomes and we use plain English. Our courses use accelerated learning techniques to provide rapid comprehension. This includes allowing learners to experiment with a situation and see the results; using synchronised audio, text, graphics, animation, photographs and games to engage both left and right brain in the process. The learner is presented with a wide variety of interaction types and can use the eBooks for checklists and on the spot access.
Making a lasting impact on learnersOur 4 step process promotes learning, confidence and use of skills in the workplace.
- Step 1 – Establish relevance and benefit to the learner
- Step 2 – Engage the learner throughout the course
- Step 3 – Ensure learning has occurred and provide a certificate of accomplishment
- Step 4 – Provide support materials at point of need to aid memory and application of skills