eLearning you control
We work with you to provide elearning solutions that deliver effective and engaging learning with a great customer experience and practical features that put you in the driving seat.
Experience a customer journey that:
- Offers you complete eLearning solutions – our range of courses are ready to go, or can be customised to suit.
- Is easy to buy – flexible licensing puts you in control
- Is easy to implement – with your LMS, our complimentary LMS, or award winning Totara LMS.
- Is fully supported – with our customer service that is second to none we provide working hours’ support by e-mail or phone.
Experience features that put you in control:
- Excellent instructional design and interactivity
- Language Toolbar – easily change to any language
- Customisable – make learning unique to your business
- Self-edit – modify courses yourself
- Interactive eBooks
- Multi-device functionality
- Intuitive navigation and bookmarking
- Compliant – see everything with optional locked navigation
- Cheat resistant testing and accreditation
- Engaging, pacey and effective content
- LMS or Cloud based
Benefit from eLearning you control
We have an extensive library of courses developed in the UK and covering key skill areas from Leadership Essentials to Microsoft Office or Health and Safety.
We know companies need eLearning solutions specific to their need, training budget and learning culture. At Engage in Learning we work in partnership with our customers to find the right solution and use our flexible licensing model to ensure learning is cost effective.
Our eLearning puts you in control, enabling you to make a rapid impact on organisational performance and compliance. By getting a clear picture of the usage and performance of your learners through our Learning and Risk Management Solutions, you’ll see exactly what’s working and where compliance or performance issues might arise.
We are proud to supply organisations of all sizes including Vodafone, OCS, MAN Truck and Bus, Nationwide Building Society, Coral Racing, Wiltshire Council and many small and medium sized organisations.