Preventing Bribery in Business
Packed with unique features to reduce business and individual bribery risk
The UK Bribery Act 2010 is one of the toughest pieces of anti-bribery legislation in the world. A range of domestic and international scenarios and simulations are included in the anti-bribery training course which illustrate the key points of the Act, explore potential pitfalls and educate on best practice.
This CPD certified online anti-bribery training course enables delegates to gain a full understanding required to recognise and prevent bribery from happening within the workplace. Each module takes delegates through the impact and extent of bribery and the Act’s four bribery offences and penalties. Learners will be able to spot the signs of bribery, improper performance and be able to describe how bribery is carried out as well as how to recognise and resist facilitation payments and bribing a foreign official.
Our unique Speed-Learning function is also now built-in allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite-sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
Cost effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
|Target audience||General staff, Managers and overseas workers.|
|Duration||Up to 85 minutes|
- Describe the impact and extent of bribery
- State the Act’s four bribery offences and penalties
- Spot the signs of bribery, improper performance and describe how bribery is carried out
- Describe the difference between hospitality and bribery
- Explain how to recognise and resist facilitation payments and bribing a foreign official
- List the six principles on which the Act is based and explain what failing to prevent bribery is
- Language Toolbar - Easily change to any language
- Customisable to follow your brand's identity
- NEW - Edit courses yourself using our editor
- Intuitive navigation and bookmarking
- Accessible close captioned
- Cheat resistant testing
- Engaging, pacey and effective
Watch this video to see how we create engagement with interactivity, humour, and storytelling.
Saving Valuable TimeOur customers are efficient modern organisations who want eLearning to be delivered as fast as possible with full comprehension by learners obtained and recorded. They know that saving even a small amount of time per module can result in major cost savings and that learner engagement is key to effective learning.
Accelerating eLearningOur audience are adult learners with busy lives and a job to do. They don’t want to waste time and we know they will only sustain maximum attention for a limited period. Our pacey interesting and interactive modules engage and challenge learners, providing better retention and understanding, saving people time. We don’t waffle. We do apply the ‘so what?’ test to ensure that everything said or written supports the course outcomes and we use plain English. Our courses use accelerated learning techniques to provide rapid comprehension. This includes allowing learners to experiment with a situation and see the results; using synchronised audio, text, graphics, animation, photographs and games to engage both left and right brain in the process. The learner is presented with a wide variety of interaction types and can use the eBooks for checklists and on the spot access.
Making a lasting impact on learnersOur 4 step process promotes learning, confidence and use of skills in the workplace.
- Step 1 – Establish relevance and benefit to the learner
- Step 2 – Engage the learner throughout the course
- Step 3 – Ensure learning has occurred and provide a certificate of accomplishment
- Step 4 – Provide support materials at point of need to aid memory and application of skills