A fast and effective way to fulfill your health and safety responsibilities
Fast paced, highly interactive and engaging, this Safety Faster course alerts learners to fire hazards and prevention, evacuation signs and procedures, what to do when a fire alarm sounds and how to react when first on the scene of a fire.
- Ebook takeaway
- Cheat-resistant testing
- Ready-to-use or customisable
- Non-audio version and multi-language built in
Comply Faster: cost effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
|Target audience||All employees|
|Duration||25 minutes + optional ebook time|
- Describe their responsibilities for fire safety
- Identify typical fire hazards and know how to prevent or minimise the risks of fire
- Recognise fire signs accurately
- Locate their local fire exits and assembly points and follow evacuation procedures
- List the types of fire extinguisher, what fires they are best for and when they mustn’t be used
- Respond appropriately if they discover a fire
- Identify people who may need help to evacuate in event of a fire
- Language Toolbar - Easily change to any language
- Customisable to follow your brand's identity
- NEW - Edit courses yourself using our editor
- Intuitive navigation and bookmarking
- Accessible close captioned
- Cheat resistant testing
- Engaging, pacey and effective
Watch this video to see how we create engagement with interactivity, humour, and storytelling.
Saving Valuable TimeOur customers are efficient modern organisations who want eLearning to be delivered as fast as possible with full comprehension by learners obtained and recorded. They know that saving even a small amount of time per module can result in major cost savings and that learner engagement is key to effective learning.
Accelerating eLearningOur audience are adult learners with busy lives and a job to do. They don’t want to waste time and we know they will only sustain maximum attention for a limited period. Our pacey interesting and interactive modules engage and challenge learners, providing better retention and understanding, saving people time. We don’t waffle. We do apply the ‘so what?’ test to ensure that everything said or written supports the course outcomes and we use plain English. Our courses use accelerated learning techniques to provide rapid comprehension. This includes allowing learners to experiment with a situation and see the results; using synchronised audio, text, graphics, animation, photographs and games to engage both left and right brain in the process. The learner is presented with a wide variety of interaction types and can use the eBooks for checklists and on the spot access.
Making a lasting impact on learnersOur 4 step process promotes learning, confidence and use of skills in the workplace.
- Step 1 – Establish relevance and benefit to the learner
- Step 2 – Engage the learner throughout the course
- Step 3 – Ensure learning has occurred and provide a certificate of accomplishment
- Step 4 – Provide support materials at point of need to aid memory and application of skills